WEDDINGS AT TAMPA BAY WATCH: PRICING
Pricing is determined based on the event, date, and other factors. To discuss pricing and availability for your wedding, please e-Mail us or call 727-867-8166.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
• $1,000 deposit required to hold date
• Final balance due 30 days prior to event
• Credit card number required as security deposit for excessive cleaning/damages
• Payment methods: Check, Visa, Master Card, AmEx, Discover
• Proceeds go toward habitat restoration and environmental education
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
• 90 days prior to event: Deposit refunded minus a $1,000 administration fee
• Less than 90 days: No refunds
The Cleaning/Damages Release Form must be submitted at least 30 days prior to event. A credit card number will be required on the form as a security deposit to pay for excessive costs associated with cleanup and/or damages. No charges will be placed against the credit card if the following stipulations are met:
• Building interiors and grounds are cleared and returned to their previous state. All trash should be taken to the dumpster located next to the caretaker cottage.
• Facilities and onsite equipment are clean, undamaged and left as they were prior to the event.
• Cleanup Fee: Excessive cleanup of the rooms and/or site may warrant a charge at a rate of $50 an hour.
If the event is of large-scale nature where alcohol is served, insurance must be provided with limits of $1,000,000 bodily injury/property damage and listing Tampa Bay Watch Inc. as an additional insured for events.
See wedsafe.com for a reasonably-priced policy option. A copy of the policy must be provided 30 days prior to the event. If no insurance exists as specified, Tampa Bay Watch Inc. will expedite a special event policy and charge it in addition to the agreed facility fee.
©TAMPA BAY WATCH, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
3000 Pinellas Bayway South, Tierra Verde, FL 33715
Tel: 727-867-8166 | Fax: 727-867-8188